We are excited to announce that StrongLoop has teamed up with CA Technologies to bring you an eight-part Node.js webinar series!
If you are a developer looking for an overview on the fundamentals of Node.js and how it can be leveraged in the enterprise to create scalable APIs, apps and services, this webinar series is for you! This series will cover basic concepts, as well as, advanced topics you’ll encounter in production demonstrated with code walk-throughs, case studies and exercises to try at home. At the conclusion of this series you will have a good understanding of the concepts concerning Node fundamentals, designing APIs with the LoopBack framework, plus integrating DevOps best practices into your applications.
Topics and dates include…
- May 14: Picking the Right Node.js Framework for Your Use Case
- June 11: Node.js Architecture and Getting Started with the Express Framework
- June 25: Understanding RESTful APIs, Real-Time and Debugging Node.js
- July 9: Introduction to the Loopback Node.js API Framework
- July 23: API Security, Customization and Mobile Backends
- Aug 6: Best Practices for Deploying Node.js in Production
- Aug 20: Node.js Performance Tuning and DevOps
Register for all or some of the webinars on our webinar registration page.
Attend four webinars and take the StrongLoop Certified Node Developer exam for free (a $199 value) plus get a free t-shirt!