Just a month ago, we announced that we would be at IBM InterConnect. Time flies, and the premier Cloud and Mobile conference is just around the corner: next week, in fact, running from February 21 – 25th.
For those who will be attending in Las Vegas, we have some last-minute reminders and resources that may be helpful. And if you are not going, we’ll share some resources to help you stay up to speed on what’s happening.
- StrongLoop co-founder and Node.js core contributor, Bert Belder will be talking at the Open Technology Summit on Sunday, February 21st. He will be among several world-class industry experts from IBM, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Node.js and others to discuss the important role that open technologies play in accelerating innovation and business transformation.
- In case you missed it, we recently announced API Connect, a complete API lifecycle management solution. We’ll be revealing more about API Connect at the IBM booth and at various sessions, as well as giving other tips on thoughts on Node.js and the API economy.
- Speaking of the API Economy, we recommend the “API economy – Disrupt or be Disrupted” session. It focuses on how APIs are creating an economy that is the source of much of the innovation!
- Yesterday we shared the news that Node.js is now a part of the Code Rally Challenge. This will be live at InterConnect in dev@ on the Expo Floor. Come and check it out!
- Check out the FAQ for answers to the most common questions about InterConnect.
- Plan your InterConnect agenda with the IBM Events mobile app, available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Whether you are attending or not, you can follow us on Twitter and keep an eye out for posts from us tagged with #APIeconomy and #IBMInterConnect for updates and news from the event.
That’s not all, though! You can experience the conference and discover the latest innovations in cloud, mobile, Internet of Things, Security, and Watson via IBMGO – the free live and on demand virtual extension for IBM InterConnect 2016, available any time, anywhere.