IBM and StrongLoop are heading to Vancouver, BC, Canada for Node Interactive North America. The event runs from October 4-6, 2017. IBM is once more Platinum Sponsor for this event, and we are all proud to be involved.
Want to know more about Node Interactive North America? Here’s a description of the event, straight from its web site:
Node.js Interactive is the marquee event for Node.js developers, companies that rely on Node.js and the vendors that support both of these constituents with tools, training and other services.
Join us, the StrongLoop and IBM API Connect teams, at Node Interactive North America for three exciting days of a technical deep dive in all things Node.js. As the platinum level sponsor, and one of the founders of the Node.js Foundation, we are committed to the advancement of Node.js and its thriving ecosystem.
Speakers from the IBM team include:
- Joe Sepi, Developer Advocate, IBM - “My 20-Year Journey as a JS Engineer, Front to Back”
- Michael Dawson, Senior software developer, IBM Node.js Community Lead - “N-API - Next Generation Node API for Native Modules - with Arunesh Chandra, Microsoft
- Gibson Fahnestock - Software Developer - “How Build Infrastructure Powers the Node.js Foundation”
- Claudia Mariana Rios Jasso, Engineer & Erika Jisel Osuna, Engineer - “WORKSHOP: Implementing DevOps”
- Gireesh Punathil, Software Engineer - “Programming Best Practices: Memory Efficiency with Closures”
- Joran Siu, Senior Software Developer - “Node.js Does 30 Billion Transactions Per Day”
You can register for the event here!
Need help convincing your boss to send you to Node Interactive? The Node Foundation put together a great letter outlining the benefits of going.
And don’t forget - you can contribute to Tux’s Bookworms at the event and help increase literacy by providing more options for young readers in low-income areas. Find out how in our recent post.