IBM and StrongLoop are heading to Austin, Texas for Node Interactive North America November 29 – December 2, 2016. IBM is the Platinum Sponsor for this event, and we are all proud to be involved.
Want to know more about Node Interactive North America? Here’s a description of the event, straight from its web site:
Join us, the StrongLoop and IBM API Connect teams, at Node Interactive North America for four exciting days of a technical deep dive in all things Node.js. As the platinum level sponsor, and one of the founders of the Node.js Foundation, we are committed to the advancement of Node.js and its thriving ecosystem.
In addition to the activities at our booth, join us at the following sessions:
- Keynote; Using Node.js in the Enterprise
(Andy Hoyt, Director of Development – StrongLoop, API Management & Gateways )
- Node.js Community Benchmarking Efforts
(Michael Dawson, Senior Software Developer)
- Beyond the README: Creating Effective Documentation for You Project
(Rand McKinney, Information Developer, IBM/StrongLoop)
- Node’s Event Loop From the Inside Out
(Sam Roberts, Nodeops)
- Implementing HTTP/2 for Node.js Core
(James Snell, Technical Lead for Node.js)
- Node.js Releases, How Do They Work?
- What’s Up with the Community Post-Mortem Diagnostics Working Group
(Richard Chamberlain, Software Engineer)
We look forward to meeting conference attendees, so if you are going to be there definitely come visit Booth P3!
You can register for the event here!