IBM and StrongLoop are heading to Amsterdam, Netherlands for Node Interactive Europe on September 15-16th, 2016. IBM is the Platinum Sponsor for this event, and we are all proud to be involved.
Want to know more about Node Interactive Europe? Here’s a description of the event, straight from its web site:
The IBM team is involved with a few scheduled sessions to help you discover more about Node.js.
- Keynote; Everything You Need to Know about Node.js Event Loop (Bert Belder, IBM Node.js Core Developer)
- Keynote; Node State of the Union (James Snell, IBM Technical Lead for Node.js)
- Keeping the Node.js Community Infrastructure Humming (Michael Dawson, IBM Senior Software Developer)
- The CITGM Diaries (Myles Borins, IBM Node.js Collaborator)
- What’s Up with the Community Post-Mortem Diagnostics Working Group (Michael Dawson and Yunong Xiao from Netflix.com)
- Node.js Community Benchmarking Efforts (Gareth Ellis, IBM Runtime Performance Analyst)
- A Panel; Best Practices for Contributing to Node.js Core (James Snell)
- FIPS comes to Node.js (Gareth Ellis)
Interested? Just go to the Node Interactive Europe page for more details on registration, the agenda, and speakers.