Please note that as of Aug 3, 2015, StrongOps has been EOL’d. Check out StrongLoop Arc for the same capabilities and more.
StrongLoop is pleased to announce the general availability of StrongOps 2.0, the first Node.js specific application lifecycle management (ALM) solution to include both monitoring and DevOps capabilities for Linux, Windows and Mac-based deployments.
This release makes StrongOps the most comprehensive DevOps dashboard for Node.js. StrongOps 2.0 contains several industry-first features including run-time debugging, process and cluster management, memory leak analysis, error tracing, profiling and performance monitoring, all in a single dashboard.
What’s New in StrongOps
Here’s a complete list of what’s new in this release:
- Cluster management to scale on demand with no application restarts
- Management of Node process to control downtime and hot deployments
- Improved CPU profiling and GC stats to better optimize code
- Memory profiling and heap dumps to identify memory leaks and code hotspots
- Error reporting that does away with painful log scraping and error counting
- Secured monitoring with encrypted performance data sent across firewalls
- Alerts and notifications of problems as they happen
It’s easy to get started with StrongOps
Ready to start monitoring event loops, manage Node clusters and chase down memory leaks? We’ve made it easy to get started with StrongOps either locally or on your favorite cloud. Check out the Getting Started page and you’ll be up and running in minutes.
- Get the technical whitepaper “Getting Started with DevOps for Node.js”
- What’s in the upcoming Node v0.12 release? Big performance optimizations, read Ben Noordhuis’ blog to learn more.
- Watch Bert Belder’s comprehensive video presentation on all the new upcoming features in v0.12
- Ready to develop APIs in Node.js and get them connected to your data? We’ve made it easy to get started with LoopBack either locally or on your favorite cloud, with a simple npm install.