In October we provided some blog posts focusing on LoopBack models and data, but we want to give the subject matter the attention it deserves. As such, StrongLoop is proud to present our next webinar, with Raymond Feng, Node Architect and Apache committer, providing a hands-on discussion about working with LoopBack models and data.
The webinar will be held on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 10:00 (Pacific Standard Time).
What’s LoopBack? It’s an open-source, mobile backend framework (think open-source Parse), written in Node. It enables you to unlock enterprise data to quickly create powerful mobile apps.
LoopBack mobilizes data through models that represent business data and behavior. In this presentation we will walk you through some of the most important recipes for working with LoopBack models:
– Open models for free-form data.
– Models with schema definitions such as relational databases.
– Model discovery with relational databases to consume existing data
– Models by instance introspection to consume JSON data from NoSQL databases or REST APIs.
– Model synchronization with relational databases
– How to work with the MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB connectors.
Ready to secure you place for this webinar? Simply follow this link to register.
- Do you want to know more about LoopBack? Check out the LoopBack product page for more information.
- Want to read more about LoopBack Models and data? Check out our series, including Open Models, Models with Schema Definitions, Model Discovery with Relational Databases , Models by Instance Introspection and Model Synchronization with Relational Databases.
- If you have questions or suggestions about LoopBack, reach out to us at [email protected].
- if you want to develop with LoopBack, we’ve made it easy to get started. Download for free or try on your favorite cloud.