Today we are pleased to announced the general availability of StrongLoop Suite 1.1. Here’s the list of new features and improvements in this minor release:
- A MySQL Connector for LoopBack which supports CRUD operations, model synchronization and model discovery. Learn more >>
- Improvements to how LoopBack configures and manages data, including support for remoting relations and the ability for data sources to be configured by URL.
- More command line options for managing Node clusters
- Download the iOS SDK and check out the resources plus code samples. Learn more >>
- What’s in the upcoming Node v0.12 release? Six new features, plus new and breaking APIs.
- Ready to develop APIs in Node.js and get them connected to your data? Check out the Node.js LoopBack framework. We’ve made it easy to get started either locally or on your favorite cloud, with a simple npm install.
- Need training and certification for Node? Learn more about both the private and open options StrongLoop offers.