It’s not too early to bang out a few New Year’s resolutions, especially if getting some structured training around Node.js is on your to-do list for 2014! StrongLoop is excited to have partnered with OlinData to put together a 3-day training course on “Node.js Fundamentals for Developers.” In this course the instructors will cover:
- Developing Node modules
- Basic file handling
- Managing processes
- Building a RESTful API with Express
- Debugging Node applications
- Development best practices
Sessions will mix theory and practice, balancing 50% lecture and 50% hands-on exercises.
For more information, check out the schedule on our training page, with links on how to sign up. Here’s a list of the confirmed cities and dates for the first few months of the new year:
Want us set up a training in your city, or interested in private training for your organization, contact us.
- Follow us on Twitter to find out when new cities and training dates are added to the calendar.
- If you haven’t already done so, make sure to check out our “Node.js Fundamentals” video to learn a few things you might not have already known about how Node works.
- Subscribe to the StrongLoop Newsletter to get all the great Node technical articles we create every week, delivered right to your inbox.