Partners in Supporting Node.js in the Enterprise
Both StrongLoop and CA Technologies have recognized that Node is being rapidly adopted by organizations looking to make the most of the emerging API economy by bringing to market APIs, mobile, web and IoT products powered by Node.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments. Learn more at www.ca.com
At StrongLoop we don’t just build products for Node, we also help create it. StrongLoop was founded in 2013 by Node core committers Bert Belder and Ben Noordhuis who have made significant contributions to the upcoming Node v0.12 release. StrongLoop also maintains almost 100 open source npm modules and sponsors the popular LoopBack and Express frameworks.
StrongLoop and CA Technologies are actively developing support for the ability to monitor Node applications in CA’s E.P.I.C (Easy, Proactive, Intelligent and Collaborative) APM solutions. Here’s a preview of what’s to come…
In-Person Enterprise Node.js Training
…is coming to a city near you! In partnership with CA Technologies, StrongLoop will be delivering a series of multi-day Node trainings specifically tailored for enterprise developers at select CA campuses.
- What is Node.js?
- An introduction to npm
- Building a basic Node application
- Understanding non-blocking i/O
- File system I/O
- Node APIs
- Patterns for managing async
- Working with SQL and NoSQL datasources
- Middleware patterns
- Getting started with the Express framework
- Building a RESTful API
- Real-time communications
- Getting started with the Loopback framework
- Working with data models
- Using data connectors
- Authentication and authorization
- Push notifications
- LoopBack client SDKs
- Offline synch
- Performance tuning
- DevOps best practices
Get on the Mailing List
Interested in getting notified when Node.js training dates are announced? Please sign up for our mailing list and we’ll let you know when the registration pages are live.
Enterprise Node.js Webinar Series
…is coming to a browser near you! If you are a developer looking for an overview on the fundamentals of Node.js and how it can be leveraged in the enterprise to create scalable APIs, apps and services, this webinar series is for you! This series will cover basic concepts, as well as, advanced topics you’ll encounter in production demonstrated with code walk throughs, case studies and exercises to try at home.
Webinars in this series will include:
- Part 3: Node.js I/O, APIs, Asynchronous Patterns and Data Connectivity
- Part 4: Node.js Architecture and Getting Started with the Express Framework
- Part 5: Understanding RESTful APIs, Handling Real-Time Communications and Debugging in Node.js
- Part 6: Introduction to the LoopBack Node.js Framework
- Part 7: Introduction to the LoopBack Node.js Framework (Continued)
- Part 8: Continuous Integration and Testing Node.js Apps with Jenkins
- Part 9: Node.js Performance Tuning and DevOps
Get on the Mailing List
Interested in getting notified when the dates for the Node webinar series are announced? Please sign up for our mailing list and we’ll let you know when the registration pages are live.