Get Productive Fast
LoopBack lets developers focus on business logic and user experience by making it easy to design, test and auto-generate the code for their APIs.
LoopBack is a mature framework that makes it easy to start implementing API design best practices that conform to popular specifications.
Data Integration Made Easy
LoopBack makes it easy to connect to new and legacy data in Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB and MySQL, plus handle complex relationship mapping between them with robust ORM features.
LoopBack is open source and extensible by design. Take advantage of over 100 StrongLoop supported npm modules compatible with LoopBack or integrate your own modules to increase the framework’s feature set.
LoopBack Framework Features
Built on top of Express
- LoopBack is built on top of Express, the world’s most popular web framework for Node
- StrongLoop is the official sponsor and maintainer of Express
- Dynamic schema-less models
- Static schema driven models
- Invoke server behaviors on the client