A landing page for all your Node tools
A graphical UI for the StrongLoop API Platform that complements the slc command line tools for developing APIs quickly and getting them connected to data. Arc also includes tools for building, profiling and monitoring Node apps.
Check out a demo of Arc
Compose APIs & get them connected to your data
Explore and test APIs
Build and deploy Node apps
Manage and cluster Node processes
Debug plus profile CPU and memory
Monitor performance, endpoints and transactions
Monitor event loops
Focus on What Matters
Arc lets developers focus on business logic and user experience by making it easy to visually design and integrate APIs with datasources.
Get Productive Fast
Developers new to Node benefit from the ability to visually design and auto-generate code for their APIs without having to know about Node internals.
Get to production faster with less errors using Arc’s automated tooling that can take apps from source code on GitHub to a running cluster in minutes.
Reduce the business impact of slowdowns or outages by using Arc’s in-depth application performance monitoring and profiling features.
- Visually compose APIs using model driven development without having to write any backend code?
- Create new or auto-discover models from existing databases
- Replicate/migrate models across SQL & NoSQL datasources
- Rapidly build APIs and auto-generate ?operational endpoints with CRUD support
- Accelerate testing with built-in API rendering via a Swagger-based API explorer
- Discover the exact lines of code causing CPU and Memory hotspots
- Analyze the entire calling sequence, even across asynchronous calls
- Detect and diagnose fatal memory leaks both in development and production environments with remote profiling of any process on any host from a single UI
- Real time 24×7 production monitoring with extremely low overhead
- Automatic instrumentation to gain visibility into key performance indicators like slow event loops, V8 garbage collection, heap consumption, response times plus slowest database endpoints
- Compile and build applications as deployable .tar archives
- Compile and build with Git
- Auto-deploy to local servers by boot-strapping
- App startups in clustered mode with a specific number of CPU cores
- Rebuild and redeploy as needed with incremental code pushes
- Zero downtime. rolling restarts and hot deploys
- Easy deployments to remote hosts via GUI or CLI
- Docker Container and Hub support
- Ability to bootstrap apps to run as services
- Auto-clustering with support for vertical and horizontal scaling
- Remote controlled dynamic resize and restart options
- SSH and Auth support
- Integrated profiling and monitoring
Compose APIs, Build, Deploy and Monitor Node
Install API Connect
$ npm install -g apiconnect
Launch API Connect Designer
$ apic loopback
Launch API Connect Designer
$ cd your-project
$ apic edit
API Designer will run on your local browser
An IBM Bluemix account is required to use the Designer. Register for IBM Bluemix