StrongLoop is proud to support these upcoming Node.js, API Development, and Integration Events. The StrongLoop team sponsors, speaks at, or hosts a booth at these conferences, webinars and meetups.
Denver/Boulder NodeJS MeetupWHERE: Denver, CO
WHEN: August 16, 2018
TOPIC: 3 Reasons Promises Beat Async/Await
API Craft SingaporeWHERE: Singapore
WHEN: August 30, 2018
TOPIC: Building Cloud-Native APIs and Microservices
Sponsored. You will learn:
- Why container based development is important in building APIs, and in providing scalability and resiliency
- Building APIs on cloud: cloud-native microservices
- Using LoopBack to create cloud native APIs
APIStratWHERE: Denver, CO
WHEN: September 24-26
- Turning External Services to Internal APIs (Chris Phillips, IBM)
- GraphQL for the Enterprise: Exploiting Your REST API Inventory to Create Better User Experiences (Jim Laredo & Erik Wittern, IBM Research)
- Generating Product-Quality SDKs and API Reference Documentation (Michael Kistler, IBM)
- Go Full Throttle: The Essentials of Throttling in Your API or MicroService Architecture (Chris Phillips, IBM)
Hosted by the OpenAPI Initiative, the API Strategy & Practice Conference, APIStrat, is focused on the API economy. The ninth edition of the conference will bring together everyone – from the API curious to today’s leaders – to discuss opportunities and challenges in the API space. APIStrat sparks conversations between API providers and API consumers, startups and enterprise, developers and architects, and all types of integrators.
WHEN: Sept 25, 2018
LNUG - London Node User Group MeetupWHERE: London, UK
WHEN: Oct 24, 2018
Sponsored. A friendly monthly meetup for people using Node.js for fun or profit.