As the work week draws to a close, we wanted to summarize this week’s stories:
Dave Whiteley summarizes the week in Node.js news, including updates, tutorials and commentaries we’ve seen online.
Matt Schmulen walks you through setting up your Digital Ocean server instance with a Node.js mobile backend.
Raymond Feng explains how tosynchronize your data.
Matt Schmulen provides a summary of some of the more interesting mobile software stack news, tutorials and commentaries he’s seen online.
Dave Whiteley chats with Paul Bouchon about his real-time notification service.
On Saturday, October 19th, StrongLoop hosted a mini-conference. This week we placed the videos online, which you can view at this link. The videos include:
- Node core developer and StrongLoop founder, Bert Belder talks about what features and functionality might still make it into Node 1.0 and what might be possible beyond 1.0.
- Node Inspector maintainer and StrongLoop engineer, Miroslav Bajtos shows you how to debug your Node apps using the latest enhancements to Node Inspector.
- StrongOps engineer Mitch Granger talks about how to monitor Node apps plus a preview of what’s to come for the StrongOps service.
- StrongLoop engineer Ritchie Martori demos the open source, mobile backend-as-a-service based on Node, called LoopBack.
- StrongLoop developer, Sam Roberts talks about clustering Node processes with various NPM modules.
- Do you want to keep up on the latest Node.js news and developments? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, or sign up for our newsletter.
- Want to read more articles like this? Check out past “In the Loop” profiles on Nodezoo, CasinoRPG and Stackato.
- If you have a cool Node.js project or product you think we should profile, reach out to us at [email protected] and we’d be happy to get you In the Loop.
- If you don’t have a cool Node.js project yet, we’ve made it easy to get started. Sign up and get access to a pre-configured Cloud Workspace, downloads or builds for your favorite cloud.