Welcome to this week’s summary of the week in Node.js and Mobile news covering August 27 through September 2. Every week this time we will look at some of the Node.js-related news, tutorials and commentaries we’ve seen online.
WhaTech discusses the history of Grunt and how it helps in speedy Web Development Process.
This screencast shows a simple Node.js web application deployed to Heroku continuously with the help of the Codeship.
A look at the 0.4 release of Theseus, bringing a new look, bug fixes and performance improvements.
Richard Backhouse walks you through using the Zazl AMD Optimizer to best benefit with Node.js.
The Irish Times looks at the upcoming NodeConf in Waterford Castle.
Nodejitsu begins a series of posts about how the infrastructure underlying the Nodejitsu platform works.
Jonathan Gottfried does a walkthrough of using Twilio to build an SMS phone verification system.
Charlie Harvey gives the rundown on Node.js along with examples.
- We’ve made it easy to get started. Sign up and get access to a pre-configured Cloud Workspace, downloads or builds for your favorite cloud.
- Sign up for StrongOps (formerly NodeFly)
- Get support, training and consulting for Node.js
- Node.js is huge! Check out the infographic
- StrongLoop is all about Node! Watch the video