Welcome to this week’s summary of the week in Node.js and Mobile news covering August 20 through August 26. Every week this time we will look at some of the Node.js-related news, tutorials and commentaries we’ve seen online.
Courtney Couch speaks about how Moot uses Node.js for its instant notifications.
DNA reports how Node.js was used to turn this hardware into a remote control.
A video showing Niall O’Higgins speak about Node.js at Share This in Palo Alto.
Ryan Jarvinen gets you started with MongoDB and Node.js.
Brandon Cannaday explains how to get started with Node.js from the very beginning.
Tomislav Capan provides examples showing why you should – or should not – use Node.js.
Boris Staal makes sure you have automated testing for your front-end JS application, library or framework.
- We’ve made it easy to get started. Sign up and get access to a pre-configured Cloud Workspace, downloads or builds for your favorite cloud.
- Sign up for StrongOps (formerly NodeFly)
- Get support, training and consulting for Node.js
- Node.js is huge! Check out the infographic
- StrongLoop is all about Node! Watch the video