StrongLoop makes it easy to rapidly develop REST APIs in Node.js for apps and mobile devices requiring connectivity to enterprise datasources
Announcing the StrongLoop API Server
The StrongLoop API Server is a set of components that work together to quickly take your API project from development to production. Features include:
- LoopBack 2.0: An open source framework for quickly creating APIs with Node. LoopBack includes client SDKs.
- mobile Backend-as-a-Service: An mBaaS to provide mobile services like push, offline-sync, geopoint and social login either on-premise or in the cloud.
- Connectors: Connectivity for Node apps leveraging over ten supported data sources including Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB and SOAP.
- Controller: Automated DevOps for Node apps including profiling, clustering, process management and log management capabilities.
- Monitoring: A hosted or on-premise graphical console for monitoring resource utilization, response times and function tracing with the ability to send metrics to existing monitoring tools.
For an in-depth walk through of the StrongLoop API Server, watch this video with StrongLoop CTO, Al Tsang.