Choose Your StrongLoop Experience
We’ve made it easy to get started with LoopBack and StrongOps!
Install via npm locally or on your favorite cloud.
1. Install the StrongLoop Command Line Interface (cli)
$ npm install -g strong-cli
2. Install the sample LoopBack application
$ slc example
$ cd sls-sample-app
3. Install and setup the StrongOps agent
$ slc strongops --register
4. Provide your full name, email and password when prompted
5. Populate the StrongOps dashboard with data by running the LoopBack sample app.
$ slc run
6. You can now browse the LoopBack sample app at the URL below
7. Start up a load generator to make the data that populates the StrongOps dashboard more interesting by opening up a new shell and executing:
$ node bin/create-load.js
8. Your dashboard is now ready
You will not see any data until your application has been running for a few minutes, so please be patient!