Choose Your StrongLoop Experience
We’ve made it easy to get started with LoopBack and StrongOps!
Install via npm locally or on your favorite cloud.
1. Install the StrongLoop command line tool
2. Create and run the LoopBack sample app
3. View the sample app
4. Register at strongloop.com
Visit the registration page to create an account. Make sure to check your inbox and verify your email.
5. Configure the StrongOps agent
When prompted, enter the email and password you provided in Step 4. Next, restart the sample app:
6. Simulate load on the sample app
Open a new shell and execute:
7. View your StrongOps dashboard
You will not see any data until your application has been running for a few minutes, so please be patient!
Need detailed instructions? View the Get Started guide.
Questions? Send us an email